Become a Minnesota Boxer Rescue Volunteer and have some fun!
Why Volunteer? Because one person really can make a difference!
Please consider how you can help save a life.
How can I help?
There are many ways to volunteer with MNBR. Some of the volunteer opportunities include:
What if I want to do more?
How do I become a volunteer?
- Complete the Volunteer Application and check out the Volunteer Information Packet | Click Here and Volunteer Waiver |Click Here
- Mail or Email back the signed liability form.
- Submit teh optional $10 annual membership fee if you want to become a member*
- Check out these other items of interest:
*Board Member Position Descriptions, Coordinators, and Other Positions | Click Here
*MNBR Bylaws | Click Here
*MNBR Social Media Policy | Click Here
*Apply for our Board of Directors Online/Elections Held Every Year Based On Terms | Click Here
*Volunteer Information | Click Here
* Volunteer Waiver | Click Here
*Annual membership fee is waived for all board members, coordinators, and internal staff as we recognize the amount of time they dedicate to our rescue. The annual membership fee is used for insurance purposes, insurance premiums, legal fees, office costs and other costs associated with the operation of the rescue.
Are you ready to get started and become a volunteer! Please click here to access our Volunteer application. We would love to hear from you!
Have a question? Contact US