Become a Minnesota Boxer Rescue Volunteer and have some fun!
Why Volunteer? Because one person really can make a difference!
Please consider how you can help save a life.
How can I help?
There are many ways to volunteer with MNBR. Some of the volunteer opportunities include:
How do I become a volunteer?
- Check out our Volunteer Information Packet | Click Here and Volunteer Waiver |Click Here
- Complete the Volunteer Application through this website at: | Click Here
- Mail or Email back the signed waiver
- Join our internal Facebook* page (*note: this page is not the page used to find adoptable dogs)
- Start attending events
- Check out these other items of interest:
*Board Member Position Descriptions, Coordinators, and Other Positions | Click Here
*MNBR Bylaws | Click Here
*MNBR Social Media Policy | Click Here
*Apply for our Board of Directors Online/Elections Held Every Year Based On Terms | Click Here
*Volunteer Information | Click Here
* Volunteer Waiver | Click Here
Are you ready to get started and become a volunteer!
Please click here to access our Volunteer application.
We would love to hear from you!
Have a question? Contact US
What if I want to do more?
- Foster a Boxer! We are always in need of temporary, short-term or long-term fosters. Please visit our Fostering Info page to learn more.
Consider making a monetary donation to help us care for our rescued Boxers.